Pages

1.30.2012

Long time no see.

Yup! It sure has been a while since I updated last. Stuff happens I guess. Heh.. :/
I have been busy crafting and creating art as well as helping Alexander with the company. I have not been good at documentation nor uploading things I've done. I guess that's my semi new years resolution. Getting better at that. I usually don't make resolutions so.. Let's see how it goes!

Here's some of my lace stash. I have to admit that I'm pretty bad at using the stuff. I just hoard it, especially if it's vintage or hand made.
I crocheted the doily in the summer of 2010. It sure took a long time and made me realize how much work actually goes into one. Something to contemplate next time you find one at the thrift store for less than a dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment